lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Birth,

this is what I say

and this is the way I look at it

Birth has happened

You know, when I was born

I don´t really remember

Obviously I was born 

but I don´t remember being born

and the last one, going

is gonna happen

I don´t even have to make an appointment.

It´s gonna happen, it´s gonna happen

I have no control over it.

Ah...but, between the two,

between the birth and the going,

I can do something.

And af all the things that I can accomplish

let it be that I am fulfilled,

that I know my self.

That of all the people that I have tried to understand

that I understand myself.

Because this is a desert.

and I want the rain of peace

and I want the rain of understanding to come.

There are dry rivers here waiting to flow again.

There are seeds here

that are waiting to flower,

to blossom, to blossom.

I have been watching spring coming.

Ah, it is so beautiful 

to watch spring come.

In the winter...

Right outside my office in my home

I have a tree

and in the winter, 

it shed every leaf, everything

just completely, everything,

bare bones, just branches

and then slowly but surely 

spring began to come,

and not a minute wasted

and not a day wasted

for those green shoots

to start appearing.

This I call dedication.

This I call devotion.

This I call life.

This I call the grand miracle.

Once again, not an excuse-

"hey, why are we doing this?"

If that tree was a human tree

it would say

"why are we doing this?"

Winter is going to come again,

I´m going to have to shed 

these leaves,

so forget about this,

just hibernate".

No,no,no,no,not logic.

But something that transcends logic.

Love is not logical.

But even though it´s not logical

it doesn´t lose its importance.

And for these little shoots to wait

and to wait and to wait

and in that waiting

they cannot forecast the weather,

they don´t know: "hey wait wait wait...

I know these two days are warm

but then the next two days

it´s going be raining again,

so just wait"

No, no,no,

"Here it is! the warmth has come

the sun is shining 

the temperature is right.

Let´s go!"
more about peace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aCGkjMxIPc
A bridge to Peace- Prem Rawat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario