lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

and tender and delicate as the shoots are,

even the two days cold and rain

we will bear it out

and keep growing, keep growing

keep going.

Taking a chance, a calculated risk,

or a drive that is more powerful

This scene plays out

on thousands upon millions

upon billions of trees and branches

on the face of this earth

every year.

Your spring has come my friends

your spring has come.

It is time to reach within

and resurface the hope

for peace in your life,

to see that good,

to understand that good,

to once again know,

to once again understand,

to once again say yes

to what you have ignored for so long,

which has been noonelse but you.

You.

You.

Socrates said: "know thyself".

Why?

Why did he say that?

because in you is the treasure.

Peace begins which each human being.

Peace is...

Olive trees are not looking for peace.

And the reason why I say olive trees, particularly,

because that´s the sign, that´s the symbol- olive branch.

If somebody is bothering the olive trees,

believe me it´s human beings.

Left alone, they´ll be just fine.

We need to see our inner potential,

not so that we can be better at work,

not so that we can be better 

at going to the moon,

not so that we can be better

at exploring Mars,

but that we can be better

at feeling the joy

that resides

 within inside of us.

That´s why.

So, I have a little voice.

I have been speaking about this

since I was very young,

and this is what I have been saying.

People have come to me,

people have challenged me

and humility works very well.

-"Okay"

All I know is what I know.

I say to you what comes from my heart

to your heart.

I´m not here

 to change your religion.

I am not here to tell you

how it should be after you´re dead.

I´m not here to talk to you

about after life,

I´m here to talk about 

life.

I´m not here to talk to you

about then,

I ´m here to talk to you 

about now.

And if you are interested

I can help.

Believe me, what you are looking for 

is already inside of you,

and it will be

if you never see me again.

So, a lot of people ask

"So what do you offer?"

I´ll say that metaphorically.

I offer a mirror.

Not a new face

I offer a mirror.

And what you will see

is you.

Is you.

 Understand,

Understand your limitations

and accept those with humility.

Understand your gifts

and accept them with great pride, 

great pride.

Wherever you go 

you carry a lamp within you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubf8gIuT1jc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario